Join TDF MagnifiScience Centre’s exciting world of science and make a difference.
We are looking for talented candidates to join our dynamic team. Currently, we are hiring for the vacancies listed below. 4-6 week internship opportunities are also available. If you think you are the perfect fit for TDF MagnifiScience Centre, kindly send us your updated resume at email@example.com while mentioning your area of interest in the subject line.
We are hiring a Science Communicator to demonstrate use of practical equipment, exercises, techniques and/or processes and oversee visitors carrying out such experiments, exercises and offer assistance as appropriate.
- Conduct guided tour of the Science Centre for students and adults and explain principles of STEM through scientific demonstrations to engage visitors
- Serve as the teaching guide for visiting schools proactively
- Research on science experiments and exhibits
- Shoot videos of scientific experiments and create content for social media
- Work on preventive maintenance of exhibits and assist in day-to-day operations
- Bachelors in Science
- 1-2 Years of relevant experience (fresh can also apply)
- Monday – Friday (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.) (2 weekdays off in lieu of Saturday and Sunday)
- Saturday – Sunday (9.30 a.m. – 8 p.m.)
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to think creatively