Give your students a new perspective and engage them in exploration of interesting science themes and topics at TDF MagnifiScience Centre (MSC). Our wide range of exhibits can be related to the school curriculum and STEM education. We also have learning resources and activities for students of all ages.
Book your school’s visit to TDF MagnifiScience Centre (MSC) today by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: 0300 859 1689
Calling out all teachers! We have curated a detailed information manual for teachers and supervisors covering aspects of the MSC floorplan, science communicators, safety and house rules as a guiding tool for you to go through before visiting the facility. The manual ensures a safe and fun trip for your students.
To learn about the booking criteria and guidelines, please view our Admission Policy for Schools
Concept Of Self-learning
In the spirit to promote self-learning, each exhibit at MSC features instructions about how to use it and what the visitor should observe and experience. The accompanying content and infographics elucidate the scientific principles demonstrated through the exhibits. Teachers are encouraged to connect the displayed science topics and concepts with the curriculum being taught at their respective schools. However, if required, our trained science communicators present on each floor will facilitate your students’ learning in the form of orientations and demonstrations.
Safety And House Rules
For safety reasons, we request you to:
- Stay vigilant of the student groups you are accompanying and ensure that they stay together and
not loiter around unsupervised.
- Ensure that the students handle the exhibits with care to avoid breakage and/or injury.
- In case of an emergency, please follow the green signs to reach fire/emergency exits.
Our house rules:
- Follow directions from security guards or MSC staff at all times.
- Do not run inside the facility and climb or sit on the exhibits or railings.
- Do not yell, create a disturbance, or play music.
- Eating and drinking in the exhibit areas is not allowed.
- Do not litter anywhere. Use the trash bins placed throughout the facility.
- Refrain from damaging the building, exhibits, and other property of MSC.
- Do not enter any unauthorized area without prior permission.
- Water Dispensers on each floor
- Toilets on the ground and second floor
- Locker Room for storing school bags and other belongings
- First Aid (trained staff are on-hand at all times)
- Lost and Found
- Souvenir Shop
- Foodology Café