Birthday Party Packages
Get ready to celebrate and explore at TDF MagnifiScience Centre (MSC).
Make your child’s birthday memorable by inviting family and friends to MSC for a unique fun-filled celebration while discovering the fascinating science behind everyday phenomena. All our exhibits have been specially curated and designed by our team to provide children and adults with a handson understanding of scientific principles at work.
Your child’s party crew will have non-stop fun and learning with hundreds of interactive exhibits and experiments. Our trained science communicators will be available on each floor for further guidance. Please choose from the following birthday packages:
- Minimum order of food amounting to Rs 15,000 from Foodology Café menu. Pre-orders are encouraged to avoid delays in service.
- Orders exceeding the minimum amount will be charged separately.
- Rental for dedicated spaces:
- Foodology Café Mezzanine Floor: Rs 5,000 per hour – maximum 40 persons
- Upcycle Café (outdoor space) Rs 5,000 per hour – maximum 100 persons
- The entry fee for MSC will be charged additionally per person at the time of booking.
Rs 5,000 per head
- Any one of the following:
- Science Show (Duration: 30 minutes)
- STEAM Lab Activities (Duration: 30 minutes)
- Bubble Show (Duration: 30 minutes)
- Entry fee
- Digital invite
- Party decorations (table cover, birthday photo frame, and balloons)
- Rental for dedicated café space
- Access to interactive exhibits during the event
- Complimentary gift for the birthday child
- Food selected from the menu below
- Water and beverages (tea/coffee/juice) per person. Additional beverages will be charged separately.
- Waiters, cutlery, and crockery will be a part of this package.
Choose two items from the main course and one item each from the other sections
|Main Course||Salads/Appetizers||Side Dishes||Dessert|
|Penne Pasta||Caesar Salad||Fries||Ice cream|
|Fettuccine Alfredo||California Salad||Cheese Fries||Nutella Roll-ups|
|Mac n Cheese||Dynamite Chicken||Mashed Potatoes||Seasonal Mousse|
|Veggie Spring Roll||Chocolate Chip Cookie|
|Mexican Calzone||Chilli Bites (Chicken/Veggie)||Chocolate Brownie|
|Pizza Regular||Chicken Wings|
|Tarragon Chicken||Chicken Strips|
|Chicken Chowmein||Chicken Nuggets|
|Steak Sandwich||Mozzarella Sticks|
- Goody bags for children: a separate list of items will be shared upon request and the chosen items will be charged
- Guided Tour will be charged separately @ Rs 2,500. One Science Communicator will be assigned to your group for the event
- Experience the Bubble Show with our trained demonstrator. Charges: Rs 10,000. Total duration of the show will be 30
- Science Show: Several experiments from physics, chemistry and other sciences will be The scientific explanations are delivered in an involving way. Charges Rs. 10,000. Total duration of the show will be 30 minutes.
- Seedball making: Children shall learn from hands on activity by making seed balls with the native plants seeds. Charges Rs. 500 per child. Total duration of the show will be 20 minutes.
- Animal Habitat & Scavenger Hunt: Kids will learn about forest habitat by scavenger hunting in the Mangrove Wetland Exhibit and the Science Garden. Work sheets shall be provided by Charges Rs. 500 per child. Total duration of the show will be 20 minutes.
- Escape Room: Step into a world of mystery and intrigue, where you’ll be challenged to solve mind-boggling puzzles, crack codes, and unravel hidden clues while having a blast with your Charges Rs. 15,000. Total duration of the show will be 45 minutes.
- Professional Photographer to cover the event @ Rs 7,000 for one hour. We will share a maximum of 100 high resolution photos with basic colour correction on Google drive within 48 hours of the event.
- Customized Decorations: includes balloons, buntings, backdrop @ Rs 5000.
- Minimum booking requirement: 20 guests
- Please bring your own cake. Note: Children are not allowed to smash cakes and create a
- MSC will remain open for the public during your
- Party must be booked at least a week in advance for smooth
- Please provide a list of your guests for the event on the format given at the end of this
- Additional visitors, other than the agreed numbers, will be charged
- We recommend having one adult supervise a group of 10
Terms and Conditions
- Flash photography and videography from cell phones for personal use are allowed. Commercial photography must be arranged in advance with
- Booking is only valid for the date
- In case of cancellation due to any unforeseen situation, the booking date can be rescheduled and should be notified at least 24 hours in
- We take full advance payment for the event at the time of booking.
- The amount is non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and non-transferable.
- We reserve the right to charge for any damage caused to an exhibit at its equal market value based on our assessment.
- Entry is free for children under 2 years of
- You are responsible for any damages or injury caused to anyone while visiting the
- MSC will not be responsible for the loss or damage to any personal belongings left unattended at the premises. In case of a lost item, please inform or check at the Lost and Found counter on the ground
- Eating and drinking is not permitted in the exhibition areas; it is only allowed within the Café
Note: High-touch surfaces, such as exhibits, will be cleaned and disinfected frequently. For any further details, please visit:
Facebook and Instagram: @TDFMagnifiScienceCentre, Contact: +923000458674
Thank you for considering MSC as the venue of your event. We look forward to welcoming you.