Through our various learning programmes, we are committed to instilling a sense of wonder among school children for the world around them; nurturing the spirit of inquiry among college and university students; and inspiring educators with content that enables them to achieve effective teaching outcomes in science.
- School Field Trips: We facilitate educational school field trips for teacher-led student groups. Our services include guided tours with experienced science communicators and customized menu options for the visitors.
- Group Visits: We facilitate educational group tours for families with school-going children. If needed, we provide a detailed tour of the exhibition halls by our dedicated science communicators.
- Workshops: We offer workshops and training sessions for student groups on science-related topics like astronomy. These workshops allow them to develop skills that can be applied to the professional world.
- Science Shows: We organize exciting science shows, demonstrating how science works by involving the audience in fun experiments centered around scientific concepts and facts.
- Science Exhibitions: In-house temporary exhibitions are organized on various scientific topics.
- Online Resources: Learning resources are available for students of all ages, including curriculum-based quizzes, worksheets, brainteasers, explainer videos, and experiment demos.
- MagnifiScience Travels: TDF MagnifiScience Centre offers interactive exhibits for science exhibitions and activities being held off premises at the clients’ respective spaces.
- School outreach programme: We partner with schools across the country and host exhibitions according to themes of their choice.
- Private events: We arrange exhibits for education-themed social events such as birthdays.
- Educational events: We take exhibits to various educational events held across the country.